The Reference Jubilee turntable system retails for $30,000

krellmk

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Are you satisfied with the life you're living
The new Reference Jubilee turntable connects the best of Clearaudio's past, present, and future. The boomerang shape echos Clearaudio’s Reference turntable from the 1990s. Materials and technologies including Panzerholz, Ceramic magnet bearing (CMB), and Optical speed control (OSC) mirror today's strengths. New motor technology, Professional Power 24v outboard linear power supply, and silver internal tonearm wiring with DIN termination forecasts the future of the brand. The Reference Jubilee turntable comes as a complete system including Universal 9” tonearm with silver internal wire and DIN termination, Professional Power 24v linear outboard power supply, Statement record clamp, and Outer Limit peripheral ring clamp. The Reference Jubilee turntable system retails for $30,000

Attachments

Tagline
Lifelong student / listening = bliss
I like the idea of it being on a 3' high stand. But I'm old school, so the extra bling wouldn't trip my trigger.

...But if there was a dry ice setup inside the stand, so that the fog would roll across the floor while the music is playing, that would work.
(When you went to a concert, all the very best songs featured the dry ice fog... :0)

...And for that price of admission it would also have to include a *mint condition* Marantz 10B tuner, equipped with an (outboard) HDMI output so that I could put that mesmerizing scope display on a decent 55 inch flat-screen set in between my loudspeakers.

Yup, a record playing, dry ice fog obscuring the floor, and a 'performance art' lifesize Marantz 10B scope display. Throw in a paid lifetime contract for regular dry ice deliveries and I think we're getting closer to something I'd build a man cave around...

Last edited: