The Masters 2018

8991XJ

Chief Journeyman
Bought a 60" just to watch.

For Golf? That is something the old lowdef TVs can show just fine.

Following the puck in hockey can require a bigger set. I remember watching a playoff game presented on the side of a fuel storage tank, the hundreds of thousand gallon ones and the puck was easy to see, about a foot across.

I hope all the guys that have been good/won in the past 10 years are on the leaderboard Sunday. And throw in a new comer or two to make it interesting.

Fishoz

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Always learning!
For the Master's....hell yes!

You betcha for hockey too!

Did ya see that rookie crack his ankle in the Par 3 today? He just snapped it back in place. Painful to see, cringeworthy...

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Still off work, so I'll have time to watch from start to finish...

8991XJ

Chief Journeyman
On a better note..Nicklaus' grandson aces the 9th.

Augusta is in full bloom. Gorgeous.
That is what many in the northern states think. It makes us wonder if winter will ever end and why do we live so far north when the temp is 30° higher there than where we are.

8991XJ

Chief Journeyman
As the reigning champion, Sergio, second to last today after the 13 on 15 is expected to put the jacket on the winner. What is he going to do for those two days he isn't playing? Maybe he could get an exemption to play those rounds just to keep busy. If the field is an odd number after the cut, there would be a spot.

Interesting commentary about that 13, he just wanted to make that shot work and the course kept saying no. Sort of a Van de Velde insistence on the game doing what the player demands. Doesn't work that way.