The "fuzz"... and other fun games at 1am in the morning

ksrigg

Chief Journeyman
jbeckva said:
ksrigg said:
I'm sure there will be some upcoming reviews..
And the "fuzz" called too. Most excellent! :thumbright:
We need to know what you mean............Are you refering to a call placed to local law enforcement, or are you refering to the comments made concerning the quality of the mid-bass drivers from MCM Electronics?

jbeckva

Admin/Server Dude MAA Guy
Staff member
Tagline
WassupYa Mang?
Re: Kevin's "I Want a Phase Linear 700 B White Oaked" thread

ksrigg said:
jbeckva said:
ksrigg said:
I'm sure there will be some upcoming reviews..
And the "fuzz" called too. Most excellent! :thumbright:
We need to know what you mean............Are you refering to a call placed to local law enforcement, or are you refering to the comments made concerning the quality of the mid-bass drivers from MCM Electronics?
Thought ya meant when you get the WOPL1000 hooked up and run it for a "test" - neighbors can be such a "drag" sometimes, heheh

Was a joke M'Man.. no harm, no foul.. :cheers: :thumbright:

ksrigg

Chief Journeyman

Just curious is all.....with me there is NEVER HARM, FOUL or anything of the sort. That is part of my problem. I was so serious during my career, now I'm too laid back...Where Kevin lives, there iis no one except his parents for maybe a quarter of a mile...and with me, well suffice it to say the neighbors have called before...but they call me before they call the "fuzz". I'm guessing you meant the po-po and not a "fuzzy" sound from the speaks? They are pretty clean.....no fuzz there....very revealing for a 15 dollar driver...course they use to be like 7 bucks or something..

Kevin's parents usually call because of the subwoofer. I think he can make it hard for them to hear their television set, and that's from several hundred yards away....

jbeckva

Admin/Server Dude MAA Guy
Staff member
Tagline
WassupYa Mang?

Yeah, I have good neighbors here and I really only let loose for just a few minutes tops. They do too now and then, so it kinda balances.

What's more dangerous is playing a "game" I was thinking about trying either here or on another forum a few years back. It was around 1am or so in the morning, and the game I proposed went something like this - All players were to crank up their stereos (hey.. obviously an "honors" game.. I couldn't tell if ya had yours some 300 miles away).

The goal was to be the last one standing when your family, "she-bear" (in MY case), or other "significant other" came crashing through the door yelling "TURN THAT SH99 DOWN!!!".

And second prize went to the first guy who was actually able to "get some" first after that incident, which probably would have been awarded a week or so later depending on how pissed they were.

Can't play that here tho.. bet Lee would win it every time eh? :cheers:

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Can't play that here tho.. bet Lee would win it every time eh?

Guarantee ya he would.