speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
No, Larry, I don't want to use the cloud for that. I just got a bunch more NOS cassettes and have to pick up more Monday because I was asleep when USPS came on Saturday! That's what cassette decks are for.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Larrt I wish I knew enough to give you a straight answer, I'd like to know too.

Northwinds

Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
It would seem that you should have some privacy settings somewhere which would allow you to share what files you want to (make public or private)

BubbaH

Tagline
---
From Wikipedia,

In common usage, the term "the cloud" is essentially a metaphor for the Internet.[SUP][/SUP] Marketers have further popularized the phrase "in the cloud" to refer to software, platforms and infrastructure that are sold "as a service", i.e. remotely through the Internet. Typically, the seller has actual energy-consuming servers which host products and services from a remote location, so end-users don't have to; they can simply log on to the network without installing anything. The major models of cloud computing service are known as Software as a Service, Platform as a Service, and Infrastructure as a Service. These cloud services may be offered in a Public, Private or Hybrid network.[SUP][/SUP] Google, Inc. is one of the most well-known cloud vendors.