Test Equipment For Sale

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
"Got humped by State Farm Sale" I'm starting to sell off some test equipment, Add shipping (heavy power supplies aint cheap to ship). I'll be adding more in the next week. I'll have some parts available too after sussing out what is in my sons stash. After getting my roof ($21300) replaced repaired, and some of this house buttoned up (our in process remodeling job), I may look into some more test equipment. I just can't bring myself to sell the Harley so everything else is fair game.

Audio Precision Portable One Plus Access SOLD SOLD SOLD
2 each Leader 775-5D power supplies (bridgeable to run +75VDC and -75VDC) $300 for pair
Custom James Bongiorno Load Bank $450
HP 6033A 0-20Vdc 0-30 amp Power supply $125
OWON PDS-6062 2 channel 60Mhz O'scope (portable on battery or 110V) $200
Wavetek 134 Sweep Gen $125
RCA WT-524A Transistor/FET Tester $50

Last edited:

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
I should be listing the Rek O Kut Turn Table and cabinet, and some other gear when I get a chance to go through all of it. And, the biggest stock of resistors of all values and wattages I have ever encountered.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Haven't seen hide nor hair of Lee. If anybody talks to him, tell him I put the Load Bank up for sale. He likes it.

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
"Got humped by State Farm Sale" I'm starting to sell off some test equipment, Add shipping (heavy power supplies aint cheap to ship). I'll be adding more in the next week. I'll have some parts available too after sussing out what is in my sons stash. After getting my roof ($21300) replaced repaired, and some of this house buttoned up (our in process remodeling job), I may look into some more test equipment. I just can't bring myself to sell the Harley so everything else is fair game.

Audio Precision Portable One Plus Access $1300
2 each Leader 775-5D power supplies (bridgeable to run +75VDC and -75VDC) $300 for pair
Custom James Bongiorno Load Bank $450
HP 6033A 0-20Vdc 0-30 amp Power supply $125
OWON PDS-6062 2 channel 60Mhz O'scope (portable on battery or 110V) $200
Wavetek 134 Sweep Gen $125
RCA WT-524A Transistor/FET Tester $50
Did this come from the house you are flipping? That WT-524A looks interesting. Do you have the plug in boxes that go with the meter?

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
No, this is MY stuff. The 524A appeared to have not been used and all the parts are with it. It's had the power cord replaced but it's all still in the original box.

Attachments

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Structural damage from shitty building codes of the 70's. A 3-12 pitch in snow laden Minnesota was NOT a great idea. So, I have some cracked rafters, and some weak settled ones. Along with the builder not using Water/Ice underlayment, and a cantilevered overhang which was unsupported. :(

Hard to see when you buy a house in the winter.

J!m

Tagline
BOT
We had a tree fall on our house a week before closing…

tjat added a month but I went with the inspector into the aric to re-inspect the corner so I knew what we were buying. The roof was good.

later I found all the termite damage and ice dam damage…

Tagline
Always Thinking Outside The Box.
What can you tell me about the Audio Precision Portable One Plus Access ?
Just bought the Digilent Analog Discovery 2 w software but I have not used it yet , AP was on my list before I bought this.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
It will handle the output of a 700 WOPL..... Unless you have a GOOD Load Bank like mine, the WOPL will put anything else (almost) up in flames. Not sure what your Digilent will do. Best go to AP and do some reading, it will do a lot of things. A couple guys here bought the Dual Domain but I didn't need any digital stuff.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
What can you tell me about the Audio Precision Portable One Plus Access ?
Just bought the Digilent Analog Discovery 2 w software but I have not used it yet , AP was on my list before I bought this.
Your Dilillagent is a USB O'scope...... Big difference