Tektronix Oscilloscope Front Cover 2246 2245 TAS465/475, TDS350/360/420/460

e30m3mon

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
---
I ended up buying this cover by mistake for my 2265B 'scope several years ago and just found it while de-cluttering. Based on what a seller on ebay listed/sold one recently, it should fit the Tek models listed in the title. Inside dimensions: 12 7/8" W, 6 1/8" H, 1 3/4" D. Overall in good shape...no cracks, but the "Tektronix" logo has a couple thin spots in the silver finish. $25 and you pay actual shipping

Attachments

Skywavebe

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Work too much
The thing is that after you buy and set up a scope you never need it again. If you are a Radio Engineer that travels with one them that would be a good reason but most others? I am sure I have covers here somewhere just like those.

e30m3mon

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
---
The thing is that after you buy and set up a scope you never need it again. If you are a Radio Engineer that travels with one them that would be a good reason but most others? I am sure I have covers here somewhere just like those.
Probably true, but seeing how many different pieces of test equipment that cover fits, I figured somebody could make use of it. Probably will post on ebay or toss it. I just don't have a need for it and figured somebody might.

Skywavebe

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Work too much
Yes, Why not as some people never use their scope from one service to another and in that case a cover would be a good idea.