Teac New RC-403 in box

Skywavebe

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Work too much
Hello Friends,
Recently discovered in one of my clean ups a box with a new RC-403 which is made for the A4010 deck series. I have seen them go for $70 but I am willing to send it for $35 shipped.
I have a picture of the actual item. Only one unit so first to take it is first to get it.[attachment=0:2xrxs4c6]RC-403S.jpg[/attachment:2xrxs4c6]

Attachments

Skywavebe

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Work too much
As a matter of fact I think I have Cart machines, Dat machines, MD decks and other various items from the broadcast business. As I am a picky person and I don't want a person to pay for shipping of a deck or item that does not work, I check each one out for function and note any details like scratches or weak displays or any other abnormal condition. You guys would have access to these first before those people on E bay which would get a higher price. I even have Zip drive and hard drive deck players called Digicarts from the 360 Systems company. As I get time to post them they will become available- of course repairs have to come first and I seem to have many right now- note transformer
repair post I just now placed in DIY repairs. This is one I just accomplished for a client.

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
That sounds good. I remember you posting some MD decks quite some time ago I was interested but unemployed at the time.