T- shirts

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
I may be able to get t-shirts made with the logo. I think it would look cool on the back of a t-shirt. I think all I need is a jpeg download. If you guys are interested. I'll check into it.
Thanks
Larry

Skywavebe

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Work too much
Hi Larry,
You can never have enough T shirts. Some of the ones from companies I don't like I wear to cut the grass or do Pond cleaning. The better ones I like to collect for clean type wear to parties or cookouts. I would be in for a couple of Large- I assume we are paying for them so that is the reason for two. Full speed ahead. How about bumper stickers?

speakerman1

Tagline
Hi Sam
Sometimes I think I start a company just to make t-shirts. I just need the jpeg of the banner. It may be next week before I can get to it. I already have a store on zazzle.com where I have my phoenix t-shits. I only wear t-shirts. That is as dressed up as I get. It is a cool banner though. I do like it.
Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
Hi Sam
Well I designed the shirt. I'll order one first and see how they look. Did you really want a bumper sticker? I can do that. I just can't get them out of my private part to put in the store. I guess my mind is going. I don't put any thing on the fronts. I put it on the back. I guess I could give you my password and you can look. I don't think my CC number is stored.

Sam if you don't mind me asking. What kind of system do you have?

Larry