Swithchers

Fast Forward

Forum Moderator
Staff member
My Doc wants to do a system for her office,,she has 3 rooms and wants to be able to put sound into each of them ,,A reciever and a Cd Player will do the trick for music and I,m sure I can come up with some Satelite speaks,,( a little help would be good as I don,t know about Minis) what I need is the ability to run three sets of speakers and be able to control the volume on each,,this can,t be something complicated got any ideas,,Thanks

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
Some wireless speakers you can control the volume independently. The transmitter plugs into the headphone jack. I have a pair of ARs on my deck.

Not bad for what they are.

Larry

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Fast Forward said:
My Doc wants to do a system for her office,,she has 3 rooms and wants to be able to put sound into each of them ,,A reciever and a Cd Player will do the trick for music and I,m sure I can come up with some Satelite speaks,,( a little help would be good as I don,t know about Minis) what I need is the ability to run three sets of speakers and be able to control the volume on each,,this can,t be something complicated got any ideas,,Thanks
It's called a 'ZONAL AMP', Russounds are supposed to be great for this.

wattsabundant

Chief Journeyman
If you don't mind running cables through walls you use impedance match volume controls in each room, or you buy those $20 amps MCM/parts express sells and have a level control for each area.

Pure_Brew

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Coffee filters
I like the impedance match volume controls personally, and Russound is a decent source. I'm an old Audioplex fan too, reasonable priced as I remember. Still, a multichannel amp would sound the best, but it's for background music.

Fast Forward

Forum Moderator
Staff member
wattsabundant said:
If you don't mind running cables through walls you use impedance match volume controls in each room, or you buy those $20 amps MCM/parts express sells and have a level control for each area.
Never thought of that I,ll pas that on to her