Sorry

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
I was suppose to take the last 2 weeks off. It didn't happen. Sorry I haven't been posting. Larry is on another mission. Been on the puter 8 to 9 hours a day. Wife fell at work and has been off. Found the perfect transport for the new deck. No belts. One motor is bad though. I did get some things sent out though. I think someone has a new to them LX-5. So I have been working on the new cassette deck. My son says he is coming here. Well I got some new investors also an order to load some cassettes and print them. So I have been trying to find tape suppliers and shells and equipment. Phoenix is taking the next step.

I'm very lucky person to have the people around me that I do. Including you guys. I just ask and people say yes. Sometimes I'm overwhelmed at the response I get. I want to thank you all. I haven't figured out what I have done to deserve you guys. Thanks for being here and putting up with me.
Larry

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Huge hugs and kisses to your wife, tell her stu wraps his lovin arms around her XXX000's :cheers: get better soon, you need anything from me Larry, If I can you got it buddy, Let's take this to the next level,,,,,, :flower:

the stuster :faroah:

jbeckva

Admin/Server Dude MAA Guy
Staff member
Tagline
WassupYa Mang?
speakerman1 said:
I think someone has a new to them LX-5.
Why yes I do, and I have to say it's brought me to the point of being a believer. Laying down some Lee Ritenour now (his new one, matter of fact), and yup.. I think I'm going to get the cops called on me soon.

Larry.. can't say it enough... you're a great guy and friend. Tell Carla to get well soon and have a good 4th of July!

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Dang, that LX-5 is a pretty fugly deck, looks like a H/K with some B&O mixed in, bet it sounds nice tho....you can't go wrong with Lee :mrgreen:

Did the Doc go over it??

jbeckva

Admin/Server Dude MAA Guy
Staff member
Tagline
WassupYa Mang?
stuwee said:
Dang, that LX-5 is a pretty fugly deck, looks like a H/K with some B&O mixed in, bet it sounds nice tho....you can't go wrong with Lee :mrgreen:

Did the Doc go over it??
They do look a wee bit different than your typical Nak, but inside is definitely the same with the Nak transport and all that. It definitely sounds good. Hmmm.. yeah, one thing I am thinking about is to put some cool green blinkies in place of those between -40 and 0db on the meters. Give it my own little touch.

Yep, it came from Doc. Not a bad job.