Shpongles ????

JustMike

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
"Just Passin thru"
I see quite a few of you fellas on her speak highly of this band? I had never heard of them until I joined up.

I'd like to buy one or two albums and give them a spin. Which album (s) do you recommend?
And what is the best media for sound quality. I'd rather have Lp if they have released some high end vinyl,
or cd would be fine.
And where do youall purchase your new stuff? My wife bought me an Lp from Music Direct awhile back and charge her
$16.00 shipping for one Lp. WTF! And they offer no shipping options.
TIA, JM

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Shpongle-----" Corridor of Mirrors" , "Tales of the Inexpressible", " Are You Shpongled", "God Particle"

Shpongle is Raja Ram( our age..an old hippie) and Simon Posford ( a 30 something from Israel)...they are the real deal. Go to Twisted Records.com They do have some releases on vinyl, you can also purchase digital versions and download them or buy the CD also. They also are on Spotify if you need some appetizers...It's electronica, but man it's good. Excellent engineering on the recording processs, dead quiet and tons of dynamic range. Don't short yourself and just listen to one song, suffer through to the end...

Skynyrd77

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
lost in my own world
it really shows off your system. it better be a good system though lol.alot of shit goin on and it can be hard on the speaks.but it will really show if your up to snuff:thumbleft: brain in a fish tank and divine moments of truth(dmt) are my fav songs