Shipping

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
OK just to tet you know. All shipping will be later this week.I have to catch up on the Fedex bill.Not your fault I know.Please have patience. Unless you want to pay last months bill. LOL Carly would love you for it.LOL

Larry

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
speakerman1 said:
OK just to tet you know. All shipping will be later this week.I have to catch up on the Fedex bill.Not your fault I know.Please have patience. Unless you want to pay last months bill. LOL Carly would love you for it.LOL

Larry
You've always been faster then the clinic here....not to worry.

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Fairchild said:
How come I have a hand on each shoulder?

Jim
It's ok I'm a doctor, you'll feel a sharp stabbing pain and a mild burning sensation, then you'll feel a slight euphoric pleasure and the urge to defecate, but it's ok I'm a doctor :twisted:

speakerman1

Tagline
There are less intrusive tests than that.They can do them. Females have small fingers.6'5" Dr.s have pretty big fingers. He asks and I say didn't you do that last year. LOL

Larry

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
speakerman1 said:
There are less intrusive tests than that.They can do them. Females have small fingers.6'5" Dr.s have pretty big fingers. He asks and I say didn't you do that last year. LOL

Larry
My theory is the chicks think it's gross too, and the male doctors actually enjoy doing it :mrgreen: , probably praticing they're 'technique' to use on themselves later... :twisted: , just something for ya'll to think about during your next visit :lol: :lol:

speakerman1

Tagline
Tomorrow is Fedex day. Lee you have things coming. Sutton I haven't decided on a deck yet. Who else gets Fedex from me. I didn't ship the MBL.Gonna wait. Nando will burn music today I hope.

Larry