SAE Parametric Equalizer

Skratch

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Life is short, so take your time
Bought a SAE parametric equalizer, now I have to figure out how to use it ? Also buying an Omnimic V2 that I will try to figure out also ????

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Is that what Larry had in a picture of his Done pile last week or so back?

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
NO That is a Hafler 101. Orange think real hard. I don't use tone controls why would I have an equalizer? If you get sound bouncing it is to loud. I try to be very minimalistic in my approach. The one system doesn't even have a preamp. Some of the new home theater gear come with a mic and software to set the system up. I think it was HK.

Fairchild

Tagline
It's Beer Season!
I still have my SAE 2900 (Parametric Preamp) in my DJ rig, the Parametrics are pretty easy to use you will like it.

Jim

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
NO That is a Hafler 101. Orange think real hard. I don't use tone controls why would I have an equalizer? If you get sound bouncing it is to loud. I try to be very minimalistic in my approach. The one system doesn't even have a preamp. Some of the new home theater gear come with a mic and software to set the system up. I think it was HK.
Well I tried to enlarge the picture and couldn't get enough detail/resolution to tell.

My eyes need help as well...

Skratch

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Life is short, so take your time
Hooked it up, new toy to play with. Once I figured it out it was very easy to use. Had a 120hz boom and it took it out completely without effecting the frequency's around it. Have hard concrete walls in the basement which I am going to fix with theater drapes and furniture.