RSD Black Friday 2014

Skynyrd77

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
lost in my own world
Well I had to do mine from my chair but they all came from a brick and mortar store.
ill get pics when I get the lp's lol
govt mule-stoned side of the mule
the hendrix thing
the chris Robinson 12" 4 song
and hopefully the Disney frozen movie lp for my daughter..

Nick Danger

Well I had to do mine from my chair but they all came from a brick and mortar store.
ill get pics when I get the lp's lol
govt mule-stoned side of the mule
the hendrix thing
the chris Robinson 12" 4 song
and hopefully the Disney frozen movie lp for my daughter..
The owner of our shop said Frozen was easliy the most requested title this year for them. He said he probably had 20+ phone calls the last day for it. Hope you are able to grab that one as well, J.

Northwinds

Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
Friends on AK bagged me 3 Mules, still hoping to get the Grateful Dead one, I only needed two but not going to leave a friend hanging. Never hurts to have extras sealed, especially 10 years down the road

Nick Danger

Friends on AK bagged me 3 Mules, still hoping to get the Grateful Dead one, I only needed two but not going to leave a friend hanging. Never hurts to have extras sealed, especially 10 years down the road
I may be able to score you the GD. My shop had a few @ $40 each. I wanted a copy but I spent my money on a few others that were offered. Let me know and I will call the shop and have them hold it for me.

Last edited:

Nick Danger

Just talked to my LRS and they said they have sold out of nealy all their RSD 2014 items including the GD, but I will make a few calls to some other shops here in CO.

BubbaH

Tagline
---
Nothing for me today fella's. Just got back from Bluestreak. No mule, no Metallica.

There was a 3 LP frozen soundtrack (special/deluxe edition?) here at hmv that sold for 90 bones. I have a copy of the standard issue. If you dont end up finding Jase, let me know. Ill look for it at the HMV. They had a copy last time I was there.

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
There is no new record shop for 50 miles plus from Alphaville...we haven't had one in nearly ten years.

Northwinds

Tagline
Did pretty good this RSD:

Nice! Especially the Miles Davis 10"! I heard the Miles Davis box set was very hard to find. If you can find the GD and it does not put you out that would be great Doug. I have to try to get some bucks up. Two of the guys that grabbed me Mules needed the cash before their wives found out LMAO. That wiped my PayPal pretty much out and now Debbie is blasting me about that as she had plans for it. I still have to get a MO for $30 for the other copy from Black Badger

In the end, I end up with two since another friend on AK (who I hope will join here) wanted a copy but his AK subscription was out so I am giving him one of mine

Skynyrd77

Tagline
lost in my own world
I did get a frozen! But I'm really not sure what it is lol.
Still trying to fig out what I got for sure
2x mule
frozen
good bad and the ugly on marble
Chris robinson I think
abd the hendrix 40$ thing..

Nick Danger

Nice! Especially the Miles Davis 10"! I heard the Miles Davis box set was very hard to find. If you can find the GD and it does not put you out that would be great Doug. I have to try to get some bucks up. Two of the guys that grabbed me Mules needed the cash before their wives found out LMAO. That wiped my PayPal pretty much out and now Debbie is blasting me about that as she had plans for it. I still have to get a MO for $30 for the other copy from Black Badger

In the end, I end up with two since another friend on AK (who I hope will join here) wanted a copy but his AK subscription was out so I am giving him one of mine
Cheers! The Miles boxed set was on my list but our shop didn't get one.

BubbaH

Tagline
---
I did get a frozen! But I'm really not sure what it is lol.
Still trying to fig out what I got for sure
2x mule
frozen
good bad and the ugly on marble
Chris robinson I think
abd the hendrix 40$ thing..
Does Frozen look like this? Let me know once you hvae it.

Northwinds

Tagline
These came in the mail today, I have to payoff the Miles set. One more Mule to come and that one goes to Scott on AK

BlazeES

Tagline
---
Picked up the Satchmo BF-RSD EP release...

20141203_221942.jpg

Joe Satriani Joe Satriani EP

DETAILS
Format: 12" Vinyl
Label: Legacy
Release type: RSD Exclusive Release
More Info:

Recreation of self titled 1984 5 song EP. This EP is legendary in that this release helped secure Joe’s signing to Relativity Records and also every noise on the 5 recordings was made on an electric guitar (tapping on the tuneups for drums, detuning the guitar for bass).Individually numbered and remastered from the original source on180 gram vinyl.

Last edited:

Northwinds

Tagline
Picked up the Satchmo BF-RSD EP release...

View attachment 17799

Joe Satriani Joe Satriani EP

DETAILS
Format: 12" Vinyl
Label: Legacy
Release type: RSD Exclusive Release
More Info:

Recreation of self titled 1984 5 song EP. This EP is legendary in that this release helped secure Joe’s signing to Relativity Records and also every noise on the 5 recordings was made on an electric guitar (tapping on the tuneups for drums, detuning the guitar for bass).Individually numbered and remastered from the original source on180 gram vinyl.
Nice! I still have the orginal EP as well as the Alway's EP