Rob saying hi from the Pacific Northwest.

audiocollector

New Around These Parts
Howdy & Hi...I'm a visitor from another forum,just stopped in to introduce myself.Some of you I'm familiar with,and you know me.I have a 20'x36' "Mantuary" that I get away from the world in,truly hobby-heaven in there.Got a re-creation of a 1970's audio salon/store demo room setup,looks just like those rooms I would visit back in the days,you know the ones,where you would walk in,ask the salesperson to listen to say...that receiver,with that set of speakers,and can I listen to my favorite mix tape on that cassette deck!
The room also shares space with about 5000 videogames,and the 40 or so systems to play those games on,including portable/handhelts,and vintage computers from the early 80's.And my record collection is there,along with 8-tracks/cassettes/reel-to-reel tapes,my Simpsons shrine wall,a nice work area,and a space for my model Lionel trains,someday.And I have a huge vintage audio collection,and it's a blast working on this gear.Soo....that's about it. Rob

clhboa

Chief Journeyman
Judging from the pics I've seen you have one awesome setup. Any plans to get the Simpson pinball machine? Welcome!

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I think we got his answering machine. Were you thinking it was Retrokeeper?

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
MMM, His post was dated June 17th of last year. If you know him and I guess you might you need to bug him at his other places and get him to come over.