Regaining the house and reracking

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I've got a bunch of stuff put away or tossed or sold/given away and I've been reracking the records and CDs and tapes while repositioning the remaining gear.

Take a look! I have a little more, little lot to do but I can work in here thanks to the help of my brother in law and his kid.

Attachments

orange

Tagline
Bet you forgot...

well the semi-carnage and stuff continues and hald the living room has been moved and stacked. The loveseat and recliner are nearly where they need to go. The entertainment center moved to the side by the kitchen and the two CRT projectors are repositioned further into the room with the door now behind them where I should be able to focus better and won;t have to run the coaxials over the door frame

Attachments

orange

Tagline
I emptied two entire plastic tube shelf cabinets in the shed brought the contents in to go through TRIAGE...a lot of work to go, I'm tired at 5:06 am and I'm getting thing put back or shelved in the living room to do some tearing down later.

I'm encouraged, yes I am but tired. Pictures later as well.

orange

Tagline
I've got all the stuff inside I need to go through, just trying to fix a rake and finish the lawn work I didn't have a chance to before the snow fell, before it does again. It will get over 40 for today but could snow tonight.

I doubt much but it's harder to get it started in Spring if you rip it up.

orange

Tagline
Monthlly bills and being worn out some put stuff in slow mode but I've got some paying work and sales looming and some fun stuff on the way...

Nakamichi BX-1
JVC TF-V611 sometime after that
etcetera, peter cetera