Record Store Day 2015 Wishlist

Nick Danger

Veteran and General Yakker
So RSD 2015 is coming up in 40ish days and I was hoping that those of you participating this year would keep your eyes peeled for a few offering that I am interested in and will be glad to do the same for you. I am going to put in my order on Monday, but I only get a couple of the albums requested at best as my local shop is pretty tiny:

Miles Davis - The Prestige 10" Collection Volume 2 (5x10-inch box set)
Curtis Fuller's Quintet Featuring Benny Golson - Blues-ette (LP)
Goldfrapp - Felt Mountain
GWAR - America Must Be Destroyed
The Lego Movie Deluxe Soundtrack
Wes Montgomery ft. the Eddie Higgins Trio - One Night In Indy
The Walking Dead: AMC Original Soundtrack Volume 2

Also would really list the poster that some stores are getting and would like to get my hands on a copy:

Nick Danger

Mentioned this over at the tape site.

Metallica is re-releasing their original demo tape on cassette, as well as on vinyl and CD. Im hoping to get a cassette and vinyl copy.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/me...ssette-to-be-re-released-on-record-store-day/
I would be glad to put in the request for you at my shop too, Ben. I am not concerned if you get copies locally and they come through out here as well. All this RSD stuff sells/ trades quickly on audio forums.

BubbaH

Tagline
---
Nando And I already have an agreement to help each other out in the event one of us cant get it. I suppose it couldnt hurt to have another one keeping an eye out. Thanks for the offer Doug.

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I wouldn't mind the new Built To Spill album, Untethered Moon but I have no shot at actually making it to Boise's Record Exchange and I still haven't even been able to get a copy of Yes-Heaven And Earth yet, for Pete's sake.

OR Sake, if I could actually drink.

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
By the way, I have a lot of 40ish days, and in a year or so they will be 50ish days.

Northwinds

Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
Miles Davis is releasing another box set??? I have the 10" boxset still sealed from this past RSD. Seems like that Dogfish poster can be ordered from liquor stores that carry Dogfish ale? I bet the distributer could get them

I don't know what's up coming for RSD but Ben mentioned the Metallica demo. I am assuming that it's No Life til Leather???? Or is it Metal Up Your Ass? Either way, I would like the record

BubbaH

Tagline
---
Miles Davis is releasing another box set??? I have the 10" boxset still sealed from this past RSD. Seems like that Dogfish poster can be ordered from liquor stores that carry Dogfish ale? I bet the distributer could get them

I don't know what's up coming for RSD but Ben mentioned the Metallica demo. I am assuming that it's No Life til Leather???? Or is it Metal Up Your Ass? Either way, I would like the record
No Life Ron.

Northwinds

Tagline
Put me down for a copy Ben, maybe the cassette also if it's not a million dollars

BubbaH

Tagline
---
Im expecting the cassette will be cheaper than vinyl. As it should be. IMO. Wouldnt it be grand though if they started charging more for them. Like anything else that goes the way of the dodo, all of a sudden the price is retarded because they are not cheaper to make than something else anymore....

Northwinds

Tagline
Im expecting the cassette will be cheaper than vinyl. As it should be. IMO. Wouldnt it be grand though if they started charging more for them. Like anything else that goes the way of the dodo, all of a sudden the price is retarded because they are not cheaper to make than something else anymore....
The record should be less the $20 and the cassette around $9.99 (IMO)

BubbaH

Tagline
---
Its fucking Dave this year? This dood is a house hold name now ffs. If his face shows up on Mr.Clean bottles, im done with that guy.

BlazeES

Tagline
---
Its fucking Dave this year? This dood is a house hold name now ffs. If his face shows up on Mr.Clean bottles, im done with that guy.
He'll probably run for Congress in the US next ... :laughing8:

Dazen1

http://forums.phxaudiotape.com/show...u-listening-to?p=136913&viewfull=1#post136913

__________________________________________________​

Despite getting rid of all my records, I quite like reading about RSD every year. The guys over at the Steve Hoffman Music Forums seem to get especially excited.

It seems like (mostly) good fun for the participants. I hope you chaps manage to pick up all the stuff that you are after.