Question of the day PL conaSEWERS

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
So you obviously have better than the calculator from Windows...

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Naw, that's what I got (and I used a 2 cent crayon)... I should HUH myself right??

But, if you wanted the angle of it, (with reference to Level ((horizon???), I guess it wold depend on your reference point? (I think you had a ref of 0 degrees (North??)... Magnetic sir???

I should have explained the rules... When my teacher would wake me up in class and since I was sleeping, I wouldn't know what the subject was so he would wake me up and say BOGGS... Which one is blue... well what would be a good answer? (Even IF you knew what the topic was??)

I even used parentheses.... And My Navy math...........

HUH?????

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
I got like 57 degrees... But, Im a sailor, what would I know about direction??? I got friggin GPS

WAKE UP MOFO'S !!!!!!!

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
If you print this, and flip it upside down and hold the baseline to the top of the chassis, holding it horizontally, with the cross hairs (not short hairs Steven), in the top bolthole, I get like 57 degrees...

Really Joe... SAMO SAMO right. measuring from the 90 degree point, turning the Transistor to the mounting position, is 90 degrees minus the 33.333 degrees left me with 56.6 (57 degrees).....