Przem's Phase Linear 700 Series II White Oak Conversion

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Got Przem's 700 the other day before we left for Denver. As soon as the cat gets caught up on kitty cuddles we will get it unboxed and see if it survived the trip. It is wired for 240 Euro style so I'll rig up some 240 off the rack since that is served with 240 then split to 2 separate 120's....

Attachments

Last edited:

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Hookay...

Przem, your 700 arrived in very good shape, no damage I can see.... I love the way this amp was packed and shipped. It was similiar to a Cabbage Case , but plastic. I have some oilfield
instruments that use a case like this and they are exceptional for protecting what's in it....:thumbleft: a big thumbs up Buddy. I'll have it on the AP after I rig up a power cord...

Attachments

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Same boards as the B....a few things might be different, but that's why we are doing one....

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
She's a Hottie....was going north of 485 a side when the mains fuse went, no sigh of clip yet. I'll finish tomorrow. Gotta work most of the day tomorrow. Been gone for 3 days.....so......

Skynyrd77

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
lost in my own world
She's a Hottie....was going north of 485 a side when the mains fuse went, no sigh of clip yet. I'll finish tomorrow. Gotta work most of the day tomorrow. Been gone for 3 days.....so......
Im going to flea market in morn. Anything your looking for just in case? Pm me you phone # if ya will so I can call or txt if I see something I think might be a deal..