Postal service, gone postal?

jbeckva

Admin/Server Dude MAA Guy
Staff member
Tagline
WassupYa Mang?
Anyone else have a question on this tracking history like I do? LOL talk about a slow boat to china.. huh??

Might just have a good working Nak CR-3A we'll have to see how well this belt does the trick.

1553794786004.png

Fishoz

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Always learning!
Yup, at it's finest. Sis-in-law mailed something USPS to us last week. They advised delivery over a week because we live in a rural area...…..??? We're 20mi outside Chicago!!

BlazeES

Tagline
---
Yup, at it's finest. Sis-in-law mailed something USPS to us last week. They advised delivery over a week because we live in a rural area...…..??? We're 20mi outside Chicago!!
Yeah ... back in Cali, my office was about 7 miles from Santa Rosa... which is a relatively big city. Whenever I sent or received Priority Mail they claimed they couldn't guarantee the normal Priority delivery nor the higher priced Express because I was rural. What a crock !

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I've told you before that I had a package that went all the way to Florida and NYC before coming back west and then I had one that couldn't decide if it wanted to go to Salt Lake or Denver (maybe the postmaster got mad and turned the mail truck around)...

MarkWComer

Tagline
Victim of the record bug since age five
One state away ...7 days???
Too far north, then hit my PO (Gaston), then went too far east, came back to my PO, then went downtown (Columbia), then back to my PO for sorting & delivery.

My last discogs order sent from GA went to Memphis, then to NC. Six days, I could have driven there and grabbed it from the guy in an hour and a half.

Fast Forward

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Iv'e had some packages bounce around the local post offices here in Minn, but Iv'e had more problems getting the mailman to deliver packages to my door and not the apartment building across the street

MarkWComer

Tagline
Victim of the record bug since age five
Iv'e had some packages bounce around the local post offices here in Minn, but Iv'e had more problems getting the mailman to deliver packages to my door and not the apartment building across the street
County maintenance ends in the middle of my (dirt!) road, so I have to walk to get to my mailbox. They’re good here, big packages are dropped off on my porch.

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
All I know is that I miss the nice ladies that delivered for Fedex to me...One retired and the other was transferred. I looked forward to getting my eBay crap.

VSAT88

Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
And they say the last mile in delivery is the most expensive.......Bullshit I call on that delivery at least !