PL36 Series ii 400 / 700 ( 81701 ) Original Replica Boards for Sale

Greg

Journeyman
Hello All Phase Linear peoples !

So Finally got some PL36 ( 81701 ) Series ii 400/700 Boards made and are available here first before I post On Ebay I had 10 made and have now 8 Left over to sell Here for those that are interested you have all helped me with my questions and this is a great Forum !
The Idea of the board is to assist those that want to try and keep original as possible and to help those that have burnt boards etc etc
Please have a close look at the layout. You will note slight changes to accommodate a ( amp terminal board set up Included ) ( you just snip off the Terminal solder posts as required to mate to circuit board or you can just hard wire the old way as well.
This is a project board intended to replicate the original boards you will have to order your own components and turrents as needed

I am asking $ 150 USD here Plus Shipping PL36 Series ii cct Board as show Plus 4 x Amp board mount terminals

I will post whatever is left over on Ebay for $ 175.00

Its all for fun enjoy please feel free to comment ! image0.jpeg

Attachments

Greg

Journeyman
You never know but maybe someone has a blowed up or old damaged board that will transfer over some of their existing goodies

Greg

Journeyman
You Should keeps hobbyists going ! So many Q106 transistors used in many other products you just have to reverse search and there is a gold mine of original goodies / treasures to be found and reused !

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
You Should keeps hobbyists going ! So many Q106 transistors used in many other products you just have to reverse search and there is a gold mine of original goodies / treasures to be found and reused !

Our experts have not been able to find a replacement for those. Just because they call the transistors Q106 in every amp/pre etc... Doesn't mean they are the same part number or even close.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Q106 (on the phase Linear) are like 40412V1.... you can look them up. SUPER UNOBTANIUM

Lee and Joe know all about them.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Cool Find wow !!!

I think the 40412V1 doesn't come with the kit, I think it's a replacement (equivalent). So, IF that's the case, originality is wrong. Either way, good luck. I was trying to find the thread about oscillations and the replacement transistor... Maybe Lee can help out here (or Joe if not busy answering my dumb questions) :)

Greg

Journeyman
Hey its awesome find !!! just something fun to resurrect the past technologies and create music

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
This is what the guy on the Bay said when I asked him about the kit with the replacements

The 40412V1 is obsolete and I ship a heatsink with the replacement transistor as shown. Thanks, Ed