Pioneer CT-WM77R hiss when playing a cassette

Mayrel2015

New Around These Parts
Greetings friends, I have acquired this equipment, I found it almost new in a second-hand store, it works perfectly and after giving it a general cleaning of heads and rollers, because when playing a tape on the simple side you feel a background noise like a hiss or whistle, it only makes it on the single side, on the other cassette there is no noise, specific that it only makes it when playing because when recording on the tape it does not record that strange sound, does anyone have any idea of this whistle on the single deck? any help is appreciated, thanks for reading.

Mayrel2015

New Around These Parts
hello, anyone have an idea? I still have the problem, the electrical noise is felt by the speakers, it is a HUM that is only felt by the speakers when it is played, I have read some cases but I still cannot find an answer, any ideas? Thank you

Bob Boyer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
Mechanical issue/belt squealing or some such? Can you play the same tape on both sides of the deck and only get the noise on one well? If so, my guess is to look at something mechanical first.