Pioneer CT F750 broken pause key

Billboard

Journeyman
Tagline
---
I picked up a CT F750 on eBay and somehow when it was waiting for the belt kit from Wjoe the pause lever broke.

Anyone know if they are the same? I see a play button on ebay, would that work? Anyone out there have a deck they are parting out?

Also the lamp that lights the window that shows how much tape is left is not working, anyone know the voltage/specs. Would like to go LED for a replacement.

Belt change is complete, working on the lube job to attempt to correct wow variations on FWD play, reverse play is fine.

Billboard

Journeyman
Tagline
---
Looks like my wow problem is the roller. I swapped left and right "pinch arm assembly RXB155/RXB156" (different part numbers for left and right, however they look the same) and the problem is now with reverse playback instead of fwd playback.

anyone have a source for new? rebuild?

Skywavebe

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Work too much
I have had Nakmandan doing the Pioneer decks and if the roller has a metal bearing then I would send it to Terry. If the bearing is plastic all you can do is look on E bay and then I think Dan bought some rollers from Nagravox that worked in one model but they were expensive.
Nakmandan is a member at Tapeheads.net but I have been told he is no longer taking in units due to a new work situation.

Billboard

Journeyman
Tagline
---
I looked at Terry's web site, looks like to get the two rollers re-done it will cost $75.

more than I paid for the deck :-(

If I am sure the issue is the rollers I will most likely do it. It is a nice sounding deck, when the speed is correct.

Skywavebe

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Work too much
You can complain about Terry's prices and then so buy them from Nagravox in Australia for $90. Some people get so penny pinching with these decks. The right parts and belts sometimes will cost a lot of money.