Phase Linear wooden side panels

Tagline
---
I have a pair of wooden side panels for a series 2 model 200, and wood side panels and the metal top panel for the series 2 model 700. Are these worth anything? I have my amps rack mounted, and don't need the wood panels. Usually i use completed eBay auctions to determine what something is worth, but the wood panels apparently haven't been listed on eBay for quite some time. So I thought I'd ask here :)

Charles.

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
I have a pair of wooden side panels for a series 2 model 200, and wood side panels and the metal top panel for the series 2 model 700. Are these worth anything? I have my amps rack mounted, and don't need the wood panels. Usually i use completed eBay auctions to determine what something is worth, but the wood panels apparently haven't been listed on eBay for quite some time. So I thought I'd ask here :)

Charles.
If they are in good condition you should fetch 60-75 each off eBay for them

Tagline
---
Nice. I spent $150 for a series 2 model 200 with the wooden side panels... and don't need the side panels. Get some money back from that and reduce the price I paid on the amp.

The 700 set I don't think I want to sell though. They came with the amp my uncle bequeathed me, so they might just sit in a box for a while.

Charles.