Phase Linear 400 Series Amplifier Specs - Sales Brochures, Owner's & Service Manuals

oldphaser

Chief Journeyman
Here is my best effort at putting into one place all the specifications for Phase Linear 400 series amplifiers (i.e. 400 series 1 and 400 series II).

NOTE: Please start with file number 1 (Phase Linear 400-the first 400) and work your way towards file number 12 (Phase Linear 400 series II-the last 400 series amp).

These specs were obtained from Phase Linear sales brochures, owner's manuals and service manuals.

In a number of cases, there were more than (1) version of the sales brochures, owner's manuals and service manuals. The location and versions are included in the title of the documents. In most cases the versions correlate also to where Phase Linear was located at the time. The locations when they were building 400 series amplifiers were as follows; 1.) Seattle(?), 2.) Edmonds and 3.) Lynnwood.

NOTE: I do not have a copy of the Phase Linear 400 owner's manual when they were located in Seattle(?) or Edmonds.
I have seen photos of the first 400 series 1 owner's manual and it is much like the original 700 owner's manual in that it has a simple cover page. Later 400 series 1 owner's manuals starting in Edmonds had a circular cut-out on the first page. My copy of the 400 Edmonds owner's manual is a photocopy and is missing pages 6 and 7 which I assume is the pages which may have had the specifications on them.

There were several versions of the 400 series 1 and 400 series II service manuals. The 400 series II service manual versions were essentially #1078 and #1182. The technical specifications on page 4 of these (2) manuals is virtually identical so I scanned only (1) of them.

Ed

Attachments