Parts is Parts

Fast Forward

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Trying to help my local Tech find some other resources for replacement parts for Rebuilds. I'm not sure what he needs but I thought I'd throw the question out here (he's got my Yammie back and needs some other sources for replacement parts)

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Throw some stuff out there before I get rid of more...It's not like I have an Ampzilla but I'm fixing to donate again so speak now...

Fast Forward

Forum Moderator
Staff member
I don't understand the 2 previous posts ,,to be a little more clear this would be a supplier of NEW replacement parts,,Transister Capaciters power supplies etc Capish

gadget73

Journeyman
Tagline
---
Mouser and Digikey are the two big names that come to mind. Are you looking for something specific that they do not have ?

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Since you didn't saw new or what kind I stated that I'm about to donate or toss some more chassis I can't use that are in the sheds so somebody should speak up...since you don't I'll continue thinning my shed stock.

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
I think according to his original post he needs Yamaha parts and new. I am sure his tech knows all the popular parts websites. I think he is looking for some smaller lessor known sites that his tech might not know about.

Last edited: