Pallet of 700's

7Below

New Around These Parts
Hi ..Thank You everyone who put and keeps this site going. I am new of course, and cannot seem to
leave the site. Purchased a 700B off ebay. Knew the name well PL. then started research. Possible one of
you I talked to said don't use that thing untill its checked out. !! OK well after the seller told me he had a pallet full of them
I was suspecious , but after talking to one of you, I found out why there would be a pallet full of 700's
I just can't get the picture out of my brain, i see a old pallet with 700;s piled on it just like if they
were bags of fertillizer. some power cords cut off, some cabels still attached No wrapping ??
just plastic wrap so some of them don't fall of the pallet...
and I,m packageing mine like its the crown jewels to send to one of you.....go figure.
Long Live the Silver Face

NeverSatisfied

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Play the Game, don’t be the Game
Welcome aboard. Interesting story about the pallet of 700’s. Care to elaborate on the seller? I have also heard tales of pallets of amps left to die lonely deaths after giving their all to some sound production company. Wouldn’t it be great if they found new lives here among the faithful?