Orange on the Spot!

jaetee

Journeyman
Just wanted to shout out a thank you to Steven for hooking me up with a JBL 0035ti tweeter a couple of months ago... I had one go bad in my L80T's and put the feelers out online and hastily bought one on ebay as I simply can't stand it when things don't work as they should.

Shortly afterwards, Stephen pinged me that he also had one for sale and the price was very right (thanks again).

I figured if one of my tweets went bad, the other was sure to follow the same fate eventually... Wouldn't hurt to have a backup "just in case." The "packed like a tank" box arrived and has been sitting here unopened for several months now. Until this morning. Over the weekend I noticed that my other tweeter stopped working, too... After an extensive unpacking experience, I just put in my backup tweet and my JBLs are singing like new. :)

Now, to get my original tweets repaired to have them onhand for the inevitable round of failures that will likely happen with these "working, used" replacements. Looks like this model of Titanium JBL tweets are built to last around 25-30 years.

Thanks for being "Orange on the spot," Steven!