Online vinyl sources??

roccus

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
You'll blow your ears out kid
any good online sources for new and used vinyl other than ebay??

NavLinear

Veteran and General Yakker
Audiokarma is a good source for media and audio equipment - lots of sellers and some good deals to be had. Ron (Northwinds) has great albums for sell and he posts some of them here but he posts mostly at AK. AK has a lot of members so you get more exposure.

I forgot to mention that there's an annual fee of 25 bux to access Barter Town - AKs online subscribers section where members can post their ads.

Last edited:

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
shugarecords.com

Some are more pricey but they are also quite rare.

You can still find some reasonably priced gems in the 10-12 dollar range, and even below.

They have a presence on eBay as well but it could be cheaper to order them from the site and you can call them too.

Adam the owner is a good guy, The store is located in the Chicago area, used to be around Minneapolis.

Last edited:

Northwinds

Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
Me of course, I only offer clean records at fair prices and have a bazillion references. I can post a bunch if folks are looking

Northwinds

Tagline
I have a UK 1st press of Ten Years After - Undead, also a DJ promo 1st press of Alvin Lee Band - Free Fall. Both are -NM vinyl like sheets of black glass

Thanks for the props Navo

Another member that lives up near you (NH) Danimal1969 has been to my house many times and can attest to the quality of records I have

Northwinds

Tagline
Copy and paste Properties of any image to another browser, the images will open poster size for detail

Northwinds

Tagline
Last edited:

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Can't see the meters moving down there at 17" fullscreen and while that's standard aspect, the widescreen picture has less height.

roccus

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
You'll blow your ears out kid
Ron if you still got these pm me with paypal addi and total please

I have a UK 1st press of Ten Years After - Undead, also a DJ promo 1st press of Alvin Lee Band - Free Fall. Both are -NM vinyl like sheets of black glass

Thanks for the props Navo

Another member that lives up near you (NH) Danimal1969 has been to my house many times and can attest to the quality of records I have