Okay, who was the new guy that was fixing PL200s?

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Because here is one in Washington State with a couple more hours and so far dirt cheap.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/113687061692

And that is more within my wattage range, not bidding tho, no Paypal.

Notice that the seller didn't photograph it on top of GRAVEL like the last one I pointed out.

roccus

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
You'll blow your ears out kid
Those look nice I don't know how good they are but I had considered picking one up to use with my PL 3000 2 for my living room stereo to drive my EPI's they don't need much power and I have a powered sub woofer to use with them

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Go for the 300's , those are nice little amps, test well and sound good...

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
Reliability is not great on them but as Lee says, they sound sweet when they are working. I have resuscitated a couple of dead PL200 S2's in my past. Both board sets were roached and had to be repaired with wire and such to replace torn up PC tracks from multiple prior botched repair jobs.

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I was hinting that I might save my sheckels and Green Stamps for a 100W/channel PL...if somebody would get and fix it for me...but I'll get that UN translator. Maybe fix the Altec Stonehenges and use my Marantz Imperials and make something of the living room, now that I'll have 50 3ft. RCA cables next week.