OH CRAP (aka "where did that forum go"??)

jbeckva

Admin/Server Dude MAA Guy
Staff member
Tagline
WassupYa Mang?
Well, there's a first for everything and man did I step in the proverbial pile this time....

Ok, so ... Back when, we had what was called "The Phoenix Trading Post" and that was actually on the old site. Kind of a cool app.. you could post things for sale, and even guest passer's by could fill out an interest form and have it emailed to you.

Originally from here, we just had a LINK to that other site. Well.. this week... I seemed to have forgotten that at one point I had converted that link to a real forum here. Not really sure why since we already had "Forum Buy Sell Trade", so that added to the confusion. And when we all heard about the other site still alive, I dismantled it "properly" so now anyone who had favorites or links to sections there would get redirected here instead.

Well.. errr.. I went one step further and "whacked" the "Phoenix Trading Post" here, thinking it was still just a link to the old place. It didn't dawn on me til Nav, Lee and Orange shot a few msg's my way saying "WTF?".. I'm thinking.. "eeeh?? how'd you even get to that old place in the first place??"..

Well crap, daggoneit, and ... shit. Looks like I did a big one here, and man I really do apologize to you guys that had posts up in there. If you can, please repost what you still have for sale, eh?? I'll try to find some good meds that will combat senility in the meantime. :banghead::banghead:

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I can accidentally hit hotkeys and let my computer do that for me :error:

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
It needed house cleaning anyways. :laughing9:

If youy have anything for sale that you want to be active then please post again so jer doesn't have to go back in the way back machine and try to replace what was lost.

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I slept through it, was it good as canings go? :laughing9: