wattsabundant

Chief Journeyman
Hello to all. Laatsch55 put me on to this site. I also visit AK and DIY when I have time. Have a primitive web site that I haven't updated in two years. watts abundant Have almost all Phase Linear manuals with common ones on PDF. I send them out for free to anyone who asks. Been kicking around in audio, off and on, for almost 40 years.

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
It's good to have you sign up on Lee's recommendation. Although, I don't have any Phase Linear components, my friends did during the late 70's. I'll check out your web site, and thanks for your kind offer of o.m.s for PL components.

Nando.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Don thanks for stopping by and checking us out, for those who would like to know he's d3imlay on AK. He has held my hand on my first few PL fixes. He's a very patient man. My 2nd fix the symptoms all pointed to me having one of the input diff stage trans in backwards, well i assured him that WAS NOT the case, after a couple weeks of him not losing his cool I did indeed have a TIS-97 in backwards. Thanks again Don, you're a good man.