Need some help on a Music search

Fast Forward

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Ok heres a tough one,,,,I won,t take the time to bore you guys with details but suffice to say this is Important,,,I,m looking to help someone replace some music that was lost when their house burned down,,,The first request is easy some CDs by Frank Sinatra I can fill that one myself but if any of you have some Dupes I could use them,,,,The second request is some Music by Two German artists named
Hans Albers and Hildegardt Kneff,,If you can help let me know,,,Thanks FF

Fairchild

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
It's Beer Season!
Sorry, the only two Germans I have are Ralf and Florian.

I do have a Telarc copy of the 1812 Overture. Nothing on Cd by any of the great crooners, got some Dino on Lp. Anything else we might have?

Jim

Fast Forward

Forum Moderator
Staff member
been on Google,,and i was able to find some stuff on e-bay,,so if I have to i can buy some stuff for them on e-bay,,,,How about Sinatra any body got any dupes ,,,These are Nice people She volunteers with the Cheetah rescue project and He works with DS people and is a Hunting Guide and a Professional Hunter and live in the Limpopo Province South Africa,,not only did they loose ther house they also lost there truck which was parked next to the house,,,They have since with the help of Villigers re-build there house but because the fire spread so quickly they wern,t able to get much out

Fast Forward

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Well just to update,,,I was able to find what I needed plus a Queen Music Video and along with some other music I had and some e-bay shopping I was able to put together a Nice Music Care Package for Chris and Sabrina,,and got it shipped out,,,4 weeks later he recieved the CDs and said he,s listening to some Billy Joel in his truck while he is out Scouting his property,,it,s the Rut Season in South Africa and the big boys are fighting for control of the females in the herd,,,kind of reminds me of some of the Saloons i Hung out in Chicago When I wore a Younger mans Clothes,,,to quote Billy Joel,,,,

Fast Forward

Forum Moderator
Staff member
OK I need some more help,,anybody out there have a Roxio appplication for Sale or can Dupe I need windows compatible 2010/2011/2012/2013,,,My Friend in Africa lost the app when his house Burned,,,thanks in advance