My mother passed away

marcok

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
I'm very curious about any tech item
Yesterday at 91 my mother passed away .
The death was due to the age and nothing else .
Now the problem will be my father ( 94 ) , but
he's not alone since my brother and his family live at the first floor of the same house and
I and my family live 3 miles away .
Ciao
Marco

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
Sorry to hear about your loss Marco, a good long life lived by both your parents. My condolences.

AngrySailor

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---not quite right
Very sorry to hear that. It’s nice your father had so much family close.

Wheel-right

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Man, Ya shoulda been here yesterday
Very sorry for you and your family's loss, My own Mom passed in June at 91 also she was worn down from age. So we carry their on legacy for them.

62vauxhall

Tagline
No such things as bad days, just bad moments
That is a big loss. My mother passed away in 1999, twelve years after my father. Once gone, I realized she was my best friend and best teacher. It would have been wonderful had she lived into her 90's. In the meantime, I have come to realize there was much more I could have learned from her. My father too but he and I were always distant. It was my mother who always had the time for me.

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Sad to hear of your mom passing away, Marco. She lived a full life. It's a tough time for all the remaining family members, but it's best to not lament and grieve for her being gone, but remember well how she lived and impacted your lives.

Nando.

Bradrock

Tagline
---I run with Scissors
So sorry to hear Marco. It's good your father has family right there.
I lost my mom last month & she could have no visitors at the hospital. That stinks for many I bet. She was still riding the new Indian trike two weeks before she passed at 89!
I have a married younger sister, but I'm now the last living Rockwell in our line. I'm an only son, my dad & his were only son's also.

VSAT88

Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
I am glad that you shared this with us. I feel for you. You must be terribly sad and I would think the same for your Dad and the rest of your family. I am sure I speak for us all in saying that if there is anything we can do to be there for you that we will. Talk all you want and I will listen.

NavLinear

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss Marco. I'm glad you and your family live so close to your father. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

J!m

Tagline
BOT
Nothing to say that hasn't already been said. No words can replace a loss.

I've been reflecting myself lately, as I am now the age my mother was when she passed (51). That was rough. I feel for you.