My (Last) SoundStageDirect expierence.

Retrofett

Journeyman
Tagline
---
Instead of going into gross detail, I'll just post up the email I fired off on the subject. Big disappointment.

Placed my order on Nov 20th, didn't order anything "pre-order" or "Backordered" everything stated "instock" and will ship in "2-4 business days.

I get an email on Nov 28th,9 days later, stating nothing has been shipped, also informing that you only have 2 of the 5 records I ordered and that you will ship the order in 2 separate parcels. Besides a depressing email as a status update nothing else is done.

I call on Dec 2nd @ 1pm MT, nothing has been shipped still, I am informed that you now have 4 of the 5 records that I ordered. I am told that it will be "priority mailed" to me.

Point of all this is you lost me as a customer. You dropped the ball. Nothing is ever free, and I got "Free Shipping" for dropping over $100 on your company.

Not expecting your company to do anything, that would be foolish on my part considering you haven't done anything for me to begin with, like give me the things you said you had after I had paid for them.

I don't want a refund or a phone call or even an email. I just want you to know that I will be sharing all of this with every crate digger I ever rub elbows with and every audio forum I participate on.

Have any idea how hard it is to be worse than any Ebay seller? Take a bow.

Merry Xmas

Nick Danger

Veteran and General Yakker
Instead of going into gross detail, I'll just post up the email I fired off on the subject. Big disappointment.

Placed my order on Nov 20th, didn't order anything "pre-order" or "Backordered" everything stated "instock" and will ship in "2-4 business days.

I get an email on Nov 28th,9 days later, stating nothing has been shipped, also informing that you only have 2 of the 5 records I ordered and that you will ship the order in 2 separate parcels. Besides a depressing email as a status update nothing else is done.

I call on Dec 2nd @ 1pm MT, nothing has been shipped still, I am informed that you now have 4 of the 5 records that I ordered. I am told that it will be "priority mailed" to me.

Point of all this is you lost me as a customer. You dropped the ball. Nothing is ever free, and I got "Free Shipping" for dropping over $100 on your company.

Not expecting your company to do anything, that would be foolish on my part considering you haven't done anything for me to begin with, like give me the things you said you had after I had paid for them.

I don't want a refund or a phone call or even an email. I just want you to know that I will be sharing all of this with every crate digger I ever rub elbows with and every audio forum I participate on.

Have any idea how hard it is to be worse than any Ebay seller? Take a bow.

Merry Xmas
Looks like a Tumblr post waiting to happen, my man. I have purchased from SSD in the past and would never do it again. Don't get me started about my experiences with Audio Advisor..........rubbish.

Retrofett

Journeyman
Tagline
---
Did they reply back????
Got an email @ 6:49a, 4 out of the 5 records have been shipped.

The thing that kills me on this is the fact that all of these are xmas presents. I understand that "Shit happens" and "We are doing all we can" but unless there is a line of communication between seller / buyer that just doesn't fly.