marcok

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
I'm very curious about any tech item
Buon Natale , ragazzi !
Merry Christmas , guys !
Ciao
Marco

PS : I write here , because in the Announcements the SW tells me that I have no the privileges .

VSAT88

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
Times is rough, times is hard so here is your f#ck1n Christmas card.
Santa shoots the bird.jpg
Naw, for real..Merry Christmas to you all of yall and thanks a million for all your help here.

Skywavebe

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Work too much
Merry Christmas to you guys. Some of these comments would get you kicked off of that TH place. I am glad there are more level minded admins and moderators here that is why I am here not there. Orange would understand.

NavLinear

Merry Christmas to all of you. I thought I'd share a photo of a few of Santa's elves - they just arrived.

Attachments

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
You realize that if they were wearing flats I'd have to exchange them...:bigsmurf::king:

Fishoz

Tagline
Always learning!
A belated Merry Christmas to y'All......didn't even pick up my phone the last two days. Hope all survived and enjoyed the day. I sure did!

Stephen......dancing to Dominic the Donkey with my grandson was priceless...He-haw He-Haw!!!!

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Got some nice button up shirts, a pair of pants and some towels and a bathroom mat. Dinner was ham, mashed taters and brown gravy, sliced green beans and lime jello parfait. Took some home and the no sugar added cherry pie mom got me as well as the rest of a Diet Coke Zero. My blood sugar was under control this year, it was 133 in the morning and only got to 298 that night even though I ate most of the leftovers.

I've still got the last two bikes for my niece and nephew to finish as well. Fortunately the weather has been good, the snow on the mountaintops not the valley.