Merry Christmas, Phoenix!!!

vince666

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
I will not be missed! :p
MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all, my friends. :)

May Santa load your stockings full of transistors!
Merry Christmas to everyone!
actually, I'd also love to get a motherload of electrolytic capacitors.... need to recap some old gear, sooner or later. :p

would also need a few kilograms of "HUH?" , of course.

Bob Boyer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
Navo has the Christmas SPIRIT big time....... mmmmmmm
Ya, I was wondering if you could like something three or four times....

Back from the land of grandchildren, so a belated Merry Christmas to everyone - and hopes for very happy New Year for us all before I disapprear and head for the Keys in a few days.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Ya, I was wondering if you could like something three or four times....

Back from the land of grandchildren, so a belated Merry Christmas to everyone - and hopes for very happy New Year for us all before I disapprear and head for the Keys in a few days.
Oh what I'd give to be in Gilberts or the Caribbean Club in Largo. We used to vacation down there every winter back when I had a job.... Then we'd make a day trip down to the Hogs Breath down in Key West. My buddies would watch us on the web cams getting Loopy doing oyster shooters and Foo-Foo drinks all day.

Bob Boyer

Tagline
---
That's pretty close to my plan, Perry, only on Marathon Key, where we can park the trailer. Have a wonderful friend in Miami we're going to see as well as meet some friends of good friends in Key West, so Marathon seems a good mid-point. High 70s and low 60s the entire time we're there, if the weather people are to be believed.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
That's pretty close to my plan, Perry, only on Marathon Key, where we can park the trailer. Have a wonderful friend in Miami we're going to see as well as meet some friends of good friends in Key West, so Marathon seems a good mid-point. High 70s and low 60s the entire time we're there, if the weather people are to be believed.

I just flicked on the web cam at Hogs Breath and it was packed BUT, they all had jackets on. Hopefully the weather will cooperate for you.