McIntosh MX113--Pre-Amplifier

Tagline
---
Does anyone know anything about the McIntosch MX line? I am looking at buying one of these bad boys. The one I am looking at is in working condition with the wooden case, glass is not broken, local friend so I don't have to worry about shipping and I think I can get a pretty good deal on it.

roccus

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
You'll blow your ears out kid
Does anyone know anything about the McIntosch MX line? I am looking at buying one of these bad boys. The one I am looking at is in working condition with the wooden case, glass is not broken, local friend so I don't have to worry about shipping and I think I can get a pretty good deal on it.
Personally I would buy one of Perry's walpols before I would buy a Mcintosch

Edit sorry MX tuner..... not an amp

Last edited:

roccus

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
You'll blow your ears out kid
A fresh WOPL would be a great choice whether it be mine or one of the other fine Tech's here. You can't compete for the price.

Perry
Agree but they don't have Roxanne or a Clair which are unique...

Tagline
---
Ok. I have a 700 series one. Lee fixed it up for me, but it is not white oak. I was thinking maybe I should sell that and buy a Claire or Roxanne.

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Roxanne would be a fine woman for you but so too would be giving your 700 a 'boob job' :alien:. Get it WOPLed eventually, she'll love you for it.