Mark

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
Well I have talked to Mark about doing a Q&A. He said he would. What would be a good time for you guys? Mark was the founder and President of Audio Alchemy. I also know an engineer who designed and built all his own tube gear. He thinks a tubed cassette would be great. So we have been talking.
Larry

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I know that would be really cool but I never seem to catch chat in sync with anybody else.

I have no idea what I'd ask him either as I don't even understand a lot of things, vintage stuff, like old bikes, is what I know.

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Awesome!! I'd love to chat with Mark, Friday evenings seem to be good for me, would this be in our chat room here? Please let us know when Larry, I promise to behave.....

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
I'd love to. With me it's hit or miss, pick a time, if i don't have an emergency I can usually make it.

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Thursday I pay bills, my folks might come over to have dinner with me at some point.

Friday is more likely.

speakerman1

Tagline
OK
Mark will chat on Fri.@ 4 pm Boulder CO. time whatever it is. Mark is the founder of Audio Alchemy, Perpetual Technologies and AV123. So everyone who can make it. It should be a good discussion.

Larry

The times go like this. 6 PM EST
5 PM CST
4 PM MT
3 PM PST

Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
Is anyone going to be here? I announced it on ST also. If this works. Maybe I can get more people. I may know an old SAE engineer who builds his own TTs. If this goes good.

Larry

theaudiodesigngroupe

New Around These Parts
I look forward to participating... I'm sure I'll enjoy meeting and discussing gear, music, design etc with all of you...

Thanks for the invitation... see you tomorrow at 4 PM MST.

Mark

speakerman1

Tagline
Hey if I'm not here please call me and wake me up. I'm not joking . Just the phone ringing should wake me up. I'm tired.But I don't want to miss this.

Larry

theaudiodesigngroupe

New Around These Parts
Hi All

I'm signed in a bit early as the weather is not so good here and I'm hopeful it stays at least like this for the next 45 minutes or so...

Thanks,

Mark

speakerman1

Tagline
Mark
I apologize. It is now 6:05 and no one is here. I have to say though that the AA DTI Pro sounds good. I'm very sorry. How long do you want to wait? Trust me I will deal with this in my own little Larry way.

Larry

theaudiodesigngroupe

New Around These Parts
speakerman1 said:
Mark
I apologize. It is now 6:05 and no one is here. I have to say though that the AA DTI Pro sounds good. I'm very sorry. How long do you want to wait? Trust me I will deal with this in my own little Larry way.

Larry
No worries...

I will log off in 10 minutes...

I'm fine - ands glad you like the DTI-Pro. I LOVE that product. Easy DTI's were used to strip the SCMS code... :D

Enjoy

M