Leslie Rotary Speaker Emulation ?!

J!m

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
BOT
This may be a new one but I think emulators have been around since the 80’s. I would guess this is a better one too but I recall them being a “thing”back then. We had a Hammond A-300 with a Leslie cabinet (bass players dads- he still has it of course) so didn’t have much need of an emulator…

Bob Boyer

Tagline
---
These have been around a bit as plug ins for Pro Tools and the other recording software packages. I'll agree with Jim, these appear to be particularly well done.

grapplesaw

Tagline
---
This is getting out of hand ... MOSTUBEs acting like vacuum tubes and now electronic emulators acting like Leslie rotary speakers ??!!

Pretty amazing stuff ... you guitar playing guys will appreciate the panel of floor pedal emulators too.

I had not heard a Lesley used on anything but an organ till I went to a show which RedBone played at Pacific Coliseum 48 years ago yesterday Grand Funk Railroad / Redbone.
they played the first act. Never forget listening to Lolly’s guitar playing Maggie through a whirling Lesly. Was an experience worth hearing