Leroy's 700B

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Pulling the meters out of Bob Carvers trade show mule that Stephen won from him on a bet years ago while Stephen was a stud duck for Tech Hi-Fi back in the 80's. Gonna put these meters in the 700 I bought from Perry that has the 400 meters. With a new black faceplate from Joe. Then Leroy gets his dream amp. It will also get the WOPL 1000 legend insert Perry sold years ago..

Attachments

Last edited:

NeverSatisfied

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Play the Game, don’t be the Game
Pulling the meters out of Bob Carvers trade show mule that Stephen won from him on a bet years ago while Strphen was a stud duck for Tech Hi-Fi back in the 80's. Gonna put these meters in the 700 I bought from Perry that has the 400 meters. With a new black faceplate from Joe. Then Leroy gets his dream amp. It will also get the WOPL 1000 legend insert Perry sold years ago..
What is the "WOPL 1000 legend insert ", pray tell ?

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Interestingly they are a mismatched pair. One Honeywell, one Jewell. Trade show circuit must have been rough...
The power switch was a much more robust looking specimen also. Unlike any I've seen on any other PL .

Attachments

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
Interestingly they are a mismatched pair. One Honeywell, one Jewell. Trade show circuit must have been rough...
The power switch was a much more robust looking specimen also. Unlike any I've seen on any other PL .

Lee, I sourced those power switches off the net