Lance Lawson

NavLinear

Veteran and General Yakker
Hey Lance,

We're not always the best at starting the intros for new members butt I thought I'd welcome you to Phoenix. Here is your Nav welcome babe:

Attachments

Des_Lab

Journeyman
Tagline
---
Happy [belated] welcome Lance!

And I don't think I ever got my babe! WTH?

And you're in SoCal? We need to get together and put back some beers or at least lunch one of these days. Or you can take a ride up to the "beautiful" Central Valley and listen to some tunes at Casa de Des.

Fishoz

Tagline
Always learning!
Welcome Lance. Usually doesn't take this long to welcome you into the fold. Glad you didn't wait to start posting.

Nav - gotta question this babe. Sure she's not a T-gurl? Kinda looks like she's got something tucked between her legs????

NavLinear

Nav - gotta question this babe. Sure she's not a T-gurl? Kinda looks like she's got something tucked between her legs????
Quite the opposite actually. I pick my photos with loving care. BTW - she is my present Navatar and Playboy model. Go to the cave for verification - nothing extra tucked between those legs. :shaking:

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Of course not, she's upstairs...now I didn't say how long I looked at the face before moving on...one can be very quick in appraisal../

Fishoz

Tagline
Always learning!
In Chi-town it's a good idea to pull a Crocodile Dundee to be sure.

Sorry Lance this thread was about you....at one point. Very normal for around here.

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Navo is just keeping it PG-13 outside the cave. Break them in gently. Can't give it all away. Pool full of champagne with scuba gear.

Last edited: