Kortex

kortex

New Around These Parts
Thanks Lee! I'll be searching for audionirvana for quite some time but it will be a great journey!

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Could your first name be Cerebral? It's good to have you sign up and look forward to audio talk , later on.

Nando.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
I won't steal any of the lads thunder, but I will leave a tantalizing tid bit. I first met Jase when he posted about a dead PL400 on Audiokarma and he was going to fix it and could someone tell him what kind of soldering iron to buy. Well, not quite that bad but this was his first vintage electronic fix. He didn't get a very warm reception and there was something about the lads chutzpa that caught my attention, so I posted back and he brought a PL 400 back to life as his first project. I believe he's going to thread it in the next few days and it will be filled with info that only the intimidated and then NOT intimidated can post like. The lad has impressed the hell outta me and I look forward to his version of our ongoing conversations!!! Welcome again Jase, stick around and have fun!!!