Just for fun

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
I notice some Brystons. I bought a B4 in Denver just to do a head to head comparison to the White Oaked Pl 700's. The B4 wasn't in the same zip[ code as the WOPL . The 700 was a much better amp all the way around.

kevin

Forum Veteran and Hillbilly
I gotta ask what a speaker like that cost ???? The power for them is not a problem....... lol..

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
The Epiphanys have subs in them. Self powered. I can get a pair of 20/21 or whatever. For about 10,000.00 Rosewood. Used not shipped. LOL You want them. I know the man who designed them. LOL

Larry

PS You want them?

kevin

Forum Veteran and Hillbilly
Larry..... Let me see what kind of week I have and I might just let ya get those headed my way......... LMAO.... Dont hold your breath or nutton like that now !!!!!

Hugh

Journeyman
You sure have sharp eyes. :)

Those Brystons have been sitting around unused since I got the Joule Electra VZN-100 and then the Joule got replaced by the Melody.
laatsch55 said:
I notice some Brystons. I bought a B4 in Denver just to do a head to head comparison to the White Oaked Pl 700's. The B4 wasn't in the same zip[ code as the WOPL . The 700 was a much better amp all the way around.

Hugh

Journeyman
Epiphanys or LSs?

Epiphany Audio went out of business a while back.
I was rather surprised when I heard the news since I'd met Ken Gates and listened to their 20-21 at CES.

For LS pricing, refer to our website for more.

They (Epiphany & LS) are both designed by Danny Richie of GR Research.
kevin said:
I gotta ask what a speaker like that cost ???? The power for them is not a problem....... lol..