Jeff Beck, dies at 78

Vintage 700b

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Fabricator
This live version of “ We’ve Ended As lovers” is simply amazing…and his 15 year-old bassist will certainly pick up the baton from here. Wow!

I attended this concert in 2007 in Bridgeview, Illinois. It was by far one of the best concerts that I have ever seen
in over 50 years of concert going. The weather was perfect, end of July, and the talent on the stage was amazing.
It was the first Crossroads Guitar Festival put on by Eric Clapton.
This performance by Beck and Tal Wilkenfeld was surreal. She was 21 when she played this concert.
My brother presented me with a DVD of the concert for Christmas that year. This performance had Beck and Wilkenfeld
in sync and just enjoying the moment which we all did in the crowd. The world stopped in this moment, unbelievable.
So much talent, RIP Jeff Beck, thanks for so many memories.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
I attended this concert in 2007 in Bridgeview, Illinois. It was by far one of the best concerts that I have ever seen
in over 50 years of concert going. The weather was perfect, end of July, and the talent on the stage was amazing.
It was the first Crossroads Guitar Festival put on by Eric Clapton.
This performance by Beck and Tal Wilkenfeld was surreal. She was 21 when she played this concert.
My brother presented me with a DVD of the concert for Christmas that year. This performance had Beck and Wilkenfeld
in sync and just enjoying the moment which we all did in the crowd. The world stopped in this moment, unbelievable.
So much talent, RIP Jeff Beck, thanks for so many memories.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE concerts that turn out that way. Way more than a sum of its parts with massive amounts of synergy....get goosebumples just thinking about it.