ISO Tweeters

Lazarus Short

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
I'm the Red Knight, by grant of the Black
I bought a pair of KEF C25 speakers - a good deal, except that one of the tweeters was replaced with a JBL unit, and poorly done at that. If you have a lone C25 tweeter, PM me quick. If you have a pair of any other kind, I'm needing about a four inch square or rectangular dome tweeter. I'll post more exact sizes, hole size and VC impedance later. I'm actually tempted to try out the Linaeum tweeters with these speakers, but a good dome is my first choice.

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
You've had a lot of experience with your speakers, why deny it? Look for the OEM but try the Linaeums as well. I have never seen you as being afraid of trying anything out.

orange

Tagline
You've always liked them, so I figured it was a good idea.

orange

Tagline
Another avenue to pursue is that the C40 (1211?) tweeter is similar in shape and a dome as well...then there are some Polk Audio tweeters that also seem to fit, the alternate (rectangular) tweeter for Monitor 4 being one.

I haven't found C25 tweeters right off the bat.

Lazarus Short

Tagline
I'm the Red Knight, by grant of the Black
I could glue a small panel over the tweeter hole and route the wires to the Linaeum tweeter mounted on the top of the box inside its cage, OR I could get crazy and use the clear, spherical Apple speakers my sister-in-law gave me. The would snug right into the tweeter holes with some silicone - they would just look bizarre.