Introduction

JustSteve

New Around These Parts
Tagline
---
Greetings all and thank you for the opportunity to introduce myself. I've been a big fan of vintage Hi-Fi - especially PL gear since I was a kid in the 70's. I've been collecting gear ever since. Also, I'd like to throw out a big thank you to Lee for encouraging me to "stop lurking and join already!" I'm glad to be here with like-minded folks.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Jump right in Steve!! Welcome to our little corner of the interwebs....

So....what's your system like now....

NavLinear

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Happy New Year Phoenix-Lurkers and all others
Hey Steve - I've had a Phase Linear amp since the 70s so I can relate. They were kick ass back then and now with the WO upgrades they are top notch. Well I would like to extend a warm welcome to our little corner of the world. Here's a welcome Nav babe for you, butt be careful - she bites. One never knows - you just might like it! :love9:

Attachments

JustSteve

New Around These Parts
Tagline
---
Reply to laatsch55

Jump right in Steve!! Welcome to our little corner of the interwebs....

So....what's your system like now....
In pieces mostly lol. I've got a bone stock pl400,Scott 222d tube integrated(sweet sounding little amp that) P Audio 15 inch coaxials,a pair of Audio Nirvana Super 15 Alnicos and an old RCA lc1a coaxial from the early 50's. That's off the top of my head-I could go on but don't want to bore you.

JustSteve

New Around These Parts
Tagline
---
Source

Amen...gotta have some kinda source...
Had a Technics sl1200 with Shure V15 before I sold off my records. Now it's just an old Aiwa portable CD player-sounds surprisingly good-especially when run straight into a power amp.

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Good to have you join us, Steve. Sounds like a unique blend you've attained with your present sound system.

Nando.