Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
Sold!

HP P7-1001 Phenom II 2.7Ghz X6 1045T Computer Win 10 home

Price is $199.

This for sale listing is for one used HP AMD 2.7 Ghz 6 Core Computer. It has an upgraded Win 10 Home 64 bit OS installation. The Win 10 Installation disc/restore disc is not included in this auction.

What's Included:

One HP Pavillion P7-1001 AMD Computer. Note this computer has been significantly upgraded over it's stock version and has the features listed below.

AMD Phenom II X6 1045T 2.7Ghx 6 core processor.
EVGA Geforce 9800GTX 512MB Graphics Card.

8 GB Kinston Hyper X Ram memory PC3-10600
One San disk 120GB SSD Drive for the boot drive.
One 1TB Secondary Hard Drive.
Antec True 550 Watt Power Supply
Asus DVD Read/Write drive.
Win 10 Home 64 bit Operating system installed on Hard Drive, install disc is not included.
Win 7 Home Premium COA sticker on case.
Wireless Network adaptor.
Card Reader
USB ports Two on the front and four on the rear
Power Cord and DVI to VGA adaptor.

Condition:

This computer is in good cosmetic condition, and works great. The images are of the actual computer.

Shipping:

$30 for shipping in the Continental US The shipping price includes , well insulated quality packing, insurance and shipping.

Payments:

Contact me for payment details, Paypal or money order is fine.

Attachments

Last edited:

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
That's something else, John. I'd love to find the card reader assembly or fix the one on Alison as it looks to be the same unit and mine won't even let me insert the Compact Flash card.

Mind you I just got a Canon PowerShot G2 to replace the irreparable A95 (CCD sensor was part of a recall and no replacement part) With two Li-Ion batteries, charger and a 1 GB CF card to go with my 2 GB. I've got Valerie's reader and this one on Phoebe, not sure the other one is working anymore.

JustMike

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
"Just Passin thru"
Good deal Thanks John.
You posted it just in time. I was telling Lee a couple of days ago that mine finally shot craps.
I'm using a borrowed laptop from my son until I found one. Didn't take long.
My old desktop was still running on Vista, so this new hot rod with Win10 should be a big difference.
Cool !
Thanks again buddy,
Jm

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Well then, it's a great deal and you really needed it.

I still sent a PM about getting Emily and a couple of her sisters back on their feet.

It looks to me like you got the AMD version of Alison (P7-1111) with side pipes and a better manifold!

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
Yep you should notice big difference running 8gb of memory and an SSd boot drive. Your applications will finally open right away when you click on a desktop icon or menu item.

I included a new USB Keyboard and and USB mouse for you too. I shipped it out via Fed Ex Ground today. It should take about 2 days to get there.

I'll pm you the Fed Ex tracking number.