Houston area collector?

Turboj5525

New Around These Parts
I ran across a PH pre amp on the bay yesterday. The seller had a pic of it with a PL400 in the background and in the description he said he had a 400 and two 700s also that he would be selling and to contact him if interested. I immediately sent him a message. He answered me a few hrs later and said a local collector came and bought all three! lol. Was wondering if it was anyone on here and if they would be interested in selling one of the 700s. If you would rather remain nameless I understand just thought I would check though. Man it is harder than I anticipated to find one that isn't more than my mortgage lol.

NeverSatisfied

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Play the Game, don’t be the Game
That was me, they were for local pickup only and the seller had a doctors appointment less than ten minutes from my house….how lucky is that?
Actually got 4 amps from him, two 700b,s, a 400 and a 400s2, plus a set of 400 meters and a couple 700 caps.
Don’t think I am interested in selling the 700’s but might consider selling the 400. I just got them today so give me some time to digest what all I have here and where I want to go with all this. A pair of WOPL’d 700b’s would drive my Betas really well but that will be an expensive endeavor….
If I decide to sell them I will give you a shout.

Turboj5525

New Around These Parts
That was me, they were for local pickup only and the seller had a doctors appointment less than ten minutes from my house….how lucky is that?
Actually got 4 amps from him, two 700b,s, a 400 and a 400s2, plus a set of 400 meters and a couple 700 caps.
Don’t think I am interested in selling the 700’s but might consider selling the 400. I just got them today so give me some time to digest what all I have here and where I want to go with all this. A pair of WOPL’d 700b’s would drive my Betas really well but that will be an expensive endeavor….
Wow!!!! That is outstanding. I can't imagine finding some close to me like that lol. Seems like most people around here don't know what they are or are not I interested! I totally understand and don't blame you. I probably wouldn't either. However if you decode to please let me know. I'm looking everywhere lol. Great score and congrats!!!!

FredR

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
WTF?
Score!!!