Holy cow, Batman! Been moving a large chunk of my LPs!

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I gotta clear the big shelving unit again so the property repairman can measure the windows to order the last three replacements...

Man what I am reminding myself I bought!

I have both Kanter/Slick LPs, Sunfighter and Blows Against The Empire, JA and JS through Nuclear Furniture and ...Hoopla. Sunfighter has a song with the name of Grace and Paul's child China...sad that Paul and China are now gone so soon and only Grace is left.

A lot of Yes, solo and group...Relayer, Drama...Jon Anderson and Vangelis LPs, Steve Howe's early work...Big Generator...no TALK thank goodness.

It goes on but one I have fun owning is a gospel album by THE SINGING RAMBOS...

No, there is no tune called, "Yo, Jesus Or You're Dead"!

There is a community radio station in my second bedroom I SWEAR.

I LOVE LPS...

orange

Tagline
It's all gotta go back in and out and in again once the windows are delivered and installed too!

Lazarus Short

Tagline
I'm the Red Knight, by grant of the Black
Having helped move the inventory of what was then KC's largest (and best) record store, I know how much work moving LP's is...

orange

Tagline
It turned out I didn't have to move a thing, they didn't need to come inside after all....ugh.

I had to move the boxes out of the way to use this computer again and it's gonna be 103F today, I need to go get a prescription and find Socks. I haven't seen the other three since I saw Spot yesterday morning and the water bowl hasn't been touched. They need to get fed.

Not sure if it's because there are two new puppies around (one's a brown and white lab so it's not small).

:shaking2::sleepy4: